Ferro Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results; GAAP EPS Increased 40% to $0.35 and Adjusted EPS Increased 18.9% to $0.44
Also Makes Acquisitions That Supplement and Expand Current Portfolio of Technologies, Setting Stage for Future Growth
Second Quarter Financial and Operating Highlights *:
GAAP EPS increased 40.0% to
Adjusted EPS increased 18.9% to
Net Sales increased 19.4% to
Net Income increased 41.1% to
$29.7 million, with EBITDA expanding 17.9% to $75.2 million
- Full-year 2018 non-GAAP guidance reaffirmed, despite currency headwinds
- Organic sales grew 5.4% on constant currency
*Comparative information is relative to prior-year second quarter.
The results and guidance in this release, including in the highlights above, contain references to non-GAAP measures from continuing operations. Reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP results can be found at the end of the earnings release.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180725005908/en/
Ferro will conduct an investor teleconference at
- Webcast can be accessed by clicking on the Investor link at the top of Ferro’s website at ferro.com.
- Live telephone: Call 800-909-7944 within the U.S. or +1 212-231-2935 outside the U.S. Please join the call at least 10 minutes before the start time.
Webcast replay: Available on Ferro’s Investor website at ferro.com
beginning at approximately 12:00
noon Eastern Timeon July 26, 2018
- Telephone replay: Call 800-633-8284 within the U.S. or +1 402-977-9140 outside the U.S. (for both U.S. and outside the U.S. access code is 21891850).
- Presentation material & podcast: Earnings presentation material and podcasts can be accessed through the Investor Information portion of the Company’s Web site at ferro.com.
Kevin Cornelius Grant, 216-875-5451
Head of Investor Relations
Mary Abood, 216-875-5401
Director, Corporate Communications